Friday, September 11, 2009

DISTANCE can’t stop us...

It’s my first time to enter a long distance relationship.

At first I feel doubts and questions about this thing. But then, I kept on ignoring it because I know that He’s a good man and his somebody I know that would take good care of my heart.

Twice a day in a month when were seeing each other. Some may say that it’s hard to have a situation like this, I just laugh at them. Distance? That doesn’t hinder everything. It makes our relationship challenging. Loving him is one of the best things that happen in my life. Happy and contented! Nothing more can I ask for. Does my article show that I’m in love? HeheÜ. I really love the feeling and I don’t know why. Loving someone who’s far away from me makes me proud, because I learn to love, trust, and realized how precious love is.

They say “distance can kill even the greatest love”. I never believe on that saying. It depends upon the person who’s in the shoe. On how they handle their relationship and on how they treasure it as if they’re near from each other.

Distance can’t stop us because god is guiding us and I know he doesn’t want us to be hurt again.





By Daren Tormis – very happy having him. 1year and still getting stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment