Friday, September 11, 2009

Money can be a blessing

By Daisy T. Besing

I still remember the joy and appreciation I felt when a friend noticed that I needed money and gave me a two hundred fifty pesos. I learned that a hungry man really appreciates the simple things of life. This appreciation for what I had plus the confidence that I should have more became a tremendous magnet to draw success into my life.
Even today, although I love the comfort of trappings of outer success, I lived with different people,family, and supporters in this living and wonderful world. Missing the ordinary and simple life keeps me from taking it for granted.
A tremendous amount of stress is taken from your life when your biggest worries and challenges are where to get bottled water, cooked food,going to bed and supplying anything for your needs. When the comforts of life are temporarily taken away, I experience once again that I can be happy without them. When the pleasure of the mind,heart and senses are not available, the inner light of the soul will shine brightly.
Yet this wouldn't be such enlightening experience and positive challenge if I did not know that I also had the power to comeback and create my outer success as well. I still honor my desires from family,friends, health and others. When I finally have a second or even a third family that I have ever living for. I thank God for giving this opportunity and blessings.
Let there be no doubt the the quest for money is hurting the world, nut do not forget the reason why. Material abundance or desire for it is not the problem. Outer success is the only cause of unhappiness when you make it our primary focus and neglect being true to ourselves. Once we fulfilled with our soul's desire to be whole, then Money is one of God's blessings.
The desire for money and outer success is healthy and wholesome. Worldly success does not have to take us away from ourselves. You can have outer success and be true to yourself. You can get what you want and continue to love and take good care of what you have. With an understanding on how to create your personal success, you can experience both inner and outer success.
Identify your need and get it. When we are not getting what we need,we forget our true nature as human being. Happiness is our true nature. Let us be true to ourselves and do whatever you need not what you want. And let Him guide you as you journey in the midst of His living world. Let Him open your door and let Him decide whatever His plan for you. Think positive and be involve to the new and old ways of life.!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment