Monday, August 17, 2009

3am! Significance of it!!

Irene dela Cruz

Many people no longer believe in a world that is outside of reality, but for me, I know that there is a spiritual world that exists..
A world that no one can ever imagine and a world that no one,,, ever,,, wants to visit.. I myself have had several experiences and most of them with demonic entities that scared me..
Far as I remember, I had this earliest demonic experience when I was about 18 in my new apartment..One night, I was in bed with my partner trying to go to sleep when I felt something slap my face..My eyes popped open and there was nothing ..I looked clock and it was exactly 2:50 am, suddenly there was a smell that seemed to only appear at night and the best way to describe it was the smell of something that is burning or a smell of overheating appliances..Every night for almost a year, the smell would appear after midnight. I was with overwhelming feeling of fear and feel like my heart was beating out of my chest as soon I smelled it...
My room is big and light was off.. It was already 3 am when I was frightened by something whispering my name in my ear..Suddenly I fell asleep but not a real sleep..But a real nightmare for I was really wide awake..
Everything was there and it seemed to be a real dream.
Suddenly a bloody girl was sitting in front of me saying I'll never wake up again..She was choking me and the feeling was,,, she
was trying to invade my inner-self..Trying to take my soul out of me..Trying to POSSESS me!!
I was shouting,,saying prayers! But useless! I was near to death..Suddenly, I was able to open my eyes and the bloody girl wasn't there anymore. I jumped out of bed and was scared crap- less.. I had never experienced actually seeing something bloody and scary.. I reached my partner and told about everything..,According to her,, I was really in deep sleep and everything was in silence..Nothing happened! I looked at the clock and it was exactly 3:10 am.. I knew it! the bloody girl was real, it wasn't only a dream or a nightmare.. I had 10 minutes of encounter with the girl which I believe a demonic entity..
The next day morning I went to a near internet station to make some research about spirits and demons and guess what, I found some statements of Father Richard More, the priest who exorcised Emily Rose ( Anneliese Michel ) who said to be possessed by six demons..I watched the film of exorcism of emily rose (Anneliese Michel), a true to life story and one of the statements of Father More was about demonic forces and attacks..According to the priest, all kinds of demons are indeed existing in our world and they choose no one to possess..no matter how religious or demonic the person is..But shockingly, there was a statement of Father More that happened to Emily Rose which happened to me too.It was about 3am.. according to him, demonic forces are present only every 3am..Why? Because it's the reverse of 3pm,,the time of jesus' death, jesus being the son, or messenger of God and therefore, it would make sense that 3am would be the time for demons..3 am is the exact opposite of 3pm and demons are the messengers for satan, the exact opposite to jesus..From this, 3m has become known by exorcist as the bewitching hour..When demonic activity is at its highest!

See? very much related to my experience! Remember? I was still awake 2:50 when suddenly I fell asleep when the hands of clock reached 3am and there,, I have seen the bloody girl in a demonic image!.... After,,, I was able to open my eyes and upon seeing the clock, it was already 3:10 am!
the encounter was only between 3am and 3:10am..It was real..Believe me!

Wanna see Emily's face when she was invade by six demons?
here!!










Emily's Coffin!

Now,, it's your turn to judge!

I am a firm believer that there are really demons out there sent to destroy us,,,, but never forget that if there are demons, there would always be angels to protect and defend us..

And now,,,,, Irene is working to open her third eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment