Monday, August 31, 2009

Thank you for the Friendship!

By:Glacy Ann S.Bantolinao*

Friends are special people. We can't pick our family, and we're sorely limited in the number of them at any rate. Society and mores (and often our own conscience) dictate we select a single mate. But our friends can be as diverse and infinite as the adjectives we choose. Our friends, in a very real sense, reflect the choices we make in life.

Thank you for always being there when I need you. Through ups and downs of my life you’re there. Your advices for me that made me stronger and gave me encouragement I thank you for that. When I am sad you know how to comfort me, discouragement, heartaches you’re there lifting me up. You’re knacks of joke that sometimes aren’t that funny just to make me smile I thank you for that.

Someday when our world will apart I just want you to know that I’ll never forget you. The lessons that I learned from you will always be in my heart. Thank you for the joy that you shared, the moments that were like a drama princess who cried with each other thank you for that. Thank you for the gift of friendship, for your shoulder to lean on and for your helping hand. The world may offer me lots of things but no one can replace you. Thank you for the gift of friendship.

As what the lyrics of the song says if I had only one friend left I’d want it to be you.


*glacy really value and loves her friends. I love you my friends…

No comments:

Post a Comment