Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ten Love Vitamins: A guide to achieve her Personal Success!

By: DAISY T. BESING

She was constantly sending herself to the most complicated situation that she ever had. Throughout my whole life she never gets confused about my decision because she did it right. She chooses to become an independent daughter of her parents at the age of 14. She humbly appreciates the effort and enthusiasm about her decision. She wants to prove to her family, and to herself that she is responsible and disserving daughter. She don’t want that my parents will spend much money and time for me because I want them to focus on their respective responsibility not just to our family but also to our community. Through this biggest decision that she completed and realized that is the moment that she can found out that she can stand-alone.
The person that I mentioned above is yours truly. Since I was studying from pre-school, elementary up to first year high school I become a dependent daughter to them. And as response to their goodness and support I gave back my goodness to them as a student who received recognition every year of my study and I am very proud of myself.
During my second year high school to fourth year I studied at the Holy Cross of Sta. Maria as the students assistant in the Principals Office. And I am very proud that the school accepted me. At this time, I turned my status from being dependent to younger independent. I didn’t stay on my family for 3 years because I lived in the people with Mary’s follower. I thank God for making me believe that I am a survivor and a competitor. And for that effort I graduated with recognition again as the reward on my hardworking doings.
For the rapid years that have been done, I couldn’t believe that I surpassed all the challenges that I had faced throughout the 3 years. And the time comes for the most difficult stage in my life, to send myself to college. I asked God that hopefully there is a person who is willing to help me to send me to school. God granted my wished because the sisters wanted to help me and there is also a very good person wanted to get me with our valedictorian. I choose Dr. Carmel Harrow as my guardian in college life because I know that my future will secure. And I thank God because up to this year I am still a scholar of her.
With those different decisions that I made and the success that I achieve, I humbly thanks to John Gray the author of the book to whom that I inspired and made it my guide t achieves my personal success. The Ten Love Vitamins are my guides that fulfilled my achievements. I want to share to you the Ten Love Vitamins:
Vitamin G1 – love and support from God,
Vitamin P1 – love and support from our parents,
Vitamin F – love and support from my family, friends, and having fun,
Vitamin P2 – love and support from peers and others like us with similar goals, Vitamin S – love and support from ourselves,
Vitamin R – love and support from intimate relationships,
Vitamin D – loving and supporting someone who is dependent on us,
Vitamin C – giving back to our communities,
Vitamin W - giving back to the world, and
Vitamin G2 – Serving God.

Those are the vitamins that helped me reaching my personal success.
Unfortunately I not all the vitamins for personal success that I have been used because it is a process and it take the proper time of taking those particular vitamins. Believe it and try it, there is no such mistakes in trying if you are willing to get what you want and want what you have!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. wow, very delicious vitamins....

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulation....keep it up!!!

    -xing-

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i was impressed with your love vitamins....hopefully you will find your personal success......


    --honey bee---

    ReplyDelete