Wednesday, August 5, 2009

No Sad Goodbyes For Tita Cory...



An Icon Of Democracy and Faith- Tita Cory.. Thank You!

It seems so hard to smile today knowing that our mother has left us..A mother whose prayers and love made our ties, as a one nation so strong and free. It is so sad to be left alone especially by your own loving mother..How painful,depressing, and emptying it is. We have lost our light, our strength and our inspiration of faith and generosity..But, there should be no sad goodbyes to Tita Cory please..but,a big Thank you..

Cory Aquino, as what people say, the savior of our nation. She was the icon of our democracy, through her strong prayers and generosity, she answered the clamor of the Filipinos seeking for freedom and taught us how to be prayerful...Thank you tita Cory.
I can say, 'I have lost half of my life' for I have not witnessed how she was able to bring freedom to us..

I wouldn't be saying goodbye, but see you... however, not this soon, maybe when God needs me to be with him..and be with you..That would be a great privilege..Just not now..

This time, I want to have a chance to interview you.. If given that chance, I would ask you this: “ What is within you that made people loved and appreciated you this much?” and my also, “ Why not choose red or white? Why yellow?”... And a lot more questions.... If only.....If only.... I could buy a time machine..I'll choose to be with you..you will be my mother and i am your daughter..I would love that..

With this yellow symbol, yellow has become my favorite color since this summer... honestly..no joke...For no reasons, I became a yellow fanatic.. Some of my friends would say.. “Ano ba yan? May HEPA ka ba?”.. I would just laugh at them..I don't really know why..Until just this morning as I have heard on T.V. . Cory has made yellow as a symbol of LOVE, PEACE and FAITH...among all the Filipinos. .

As a sign of gratitude to our loving mother of democracy and faith, “let us love each other” like what she has said to Kris..This is also address to all Filipinos.. Let us look for what is for PEACE and always keep our Faith in God.. With that, we could make, not only our God happy but Tita Cory as well...

Thank you Tita Cory.. You will remain in our hearts forever...Thank you! Be at rest with God..we will pray for you and for our country..Thank you, thank you,thank you..

May we be inspired with her message, " I would rather die a meanigful death than to live a meaningless life."- Cory Aquino.

*****
-by Jemnah Dy Cavan an AB masscom 4th year of HCDC... A music lover and a yellow lover.. Just recently... I Have always been dreaming of becoming a journalist someday..I love Cory for she is a loving mother for us and i am loved by my mama...A mama's girl... A mama, who is strong, faithful and loving to her children... like Cory..I love my family..I am family oriented.. I always make them my inspiration to live my life to the fullest...

No comments:

Post a Comment